Get started with Neos easily.
At a glance:
- Date: 26.04.2023
- Time: 09:00 – 17:00
- Location: Berlin, WeiberWirtschaft eG, Anklamer Str. 38-40, 10115 Berlin-Mitte
- Price: 190€ zzgl. USt as special price for Neos Conference attendees (get your ticket here :))
You heard about Neos CMS, but never got your hands on it? Or you have just finished your first hours trying to create your site? In this hands-on workshop, we will show you the essentials of Neos development and how to get started.
Several people from the Neos Team will help you to get you up to speed quickly with Neos. You will leave this workshop with an understanding of how Neos works, the knowledge needed to build a basic website, and resources to help you along the way as you continue to learn development with Neos. And after an intense day of learning, you can dive into the Neos Conference!
We will cluster the workshop content by job type:
- Frontend Development » FE
- Integrator » INT
- Backend Development » BE
- Structure of a Neos project/package (Folders, Settings, etc) » ALL
- What is AFX and Fusion? » ALL
- Frontend Build Stack » FE
- Separation of concerns (Presentation & Integration) » ALL
- Configuration of NodeTypes » INT, BE
- Small example of own Eel Helper / FlowQuery » INT, BE
- How to deploy » INT, BE
- Helpful resources (How to get help, discover packages, documentation) » ALL
It is essential for us as a Neos Team, to get starters flying as fast as possible. This is why we offer you this workshop for really low fee with your conference ticket.
Looking forward to see you in the workshop & at the conference!
If you already got your ticket and you also want to join the workshop, please edit your order or contact us at conference (at) neos.io