Highly Scalable Neos with AWS and Docker
What if the “single server” where you host your Neos is already the biggest one your provider can give you, and you still need more power because the world loves your website? There is a solution to that: with fully (and automatically) scalable cloud providers!
I talk about the experience of bringing a big Neos environment to Amazon Cloud (AWS):
- Neos running from docker images on ECS
- shared data on S3 Buckets
- redundant Redis, ElasticSearch and MySQL using AWS services
- fully automated deployment using Github Actions
- Infrastructure deployment (VPC, CloudFormation, etc)
- Exception Dumps
My talk will give an overview, but also some technical details on the decisions we took (and why) and maybe also some “open issues” we have.
We at cron have been deploying web applications (TYPO3, Neos and others) for more than 20 years now, and in the talk I might share some anecdotes on the path that brought us to the current state.
- Neos Conference Online 2021
- Center Stage