It’s Easy To Create A Good-Looking Product, But How About A Useful One?
It’s not enough to build apps that function, it’s not even enough to make them understandable & usable, you need to build apps that bring joy & excitement, pleasure & fun, if possible even beauty to people’s lives. Learn to design with your user’s needs & expectations in mind by applying basic rules
What to expect:
- UX vs UI: The two different perspectives of UX and UI, the importance of each, what does a UX designer do, what does a UI designer do, the different categories of UX as well as UI.
- About Heuristics: What is the heuristic evaluation? How to conduct an effective heuristic evaluation? why do we need it?
- The 10 Usability Heuristics (by Jakob Nielson and Don Norman): With tips and examples.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of UX: Quick tips about UX researchers and designers having always in mind the user.
- The Good and the Bad of UI: Presenting in a fun way how a good designer works VS a bad designer.
- Neos Conference 2023
- Studio Stage